ATS SpA has more than 20 years of experience in supplying tying machines for round bundles, hexagonal and square stacks. In these years ATS supplied more than 50 units.
ATS tying machine has beem designed in order to have the following advantages:
· the shortest tying cycle available on the market: 6.8 seconds for a complete double turn tying;
· smooth integration in Rolling mill layouts due to optimized dimensions and complete supply of mechanical, media, electrical and automation systems;
· heavy and sturdy machine minimize maintenance cost and reduce downtimes and production loss;
· machine will be equipped with latest technology where automatic setup and operations has been exploited in full simplifying routine operation;
· All ATS Tying Machines are tested in our workshop before shipment to site; this reduces the start up time and costs.
SGSQuality ManagementSystem certification
ACCREDIAItalian Accreditation System
ATS - Applicazioni Tecnologiche Siderurgiche S.p.A.
Via Chiavola, 10 - Zona Industriale | 33010 Trasaghis (Ud) | Italy
Tel. +39 0432 984185 | Fax +39 0432 984232
Cap. soc. € 500.000,00 i.v.
REA UD 198240
Reg. Impr. Udine 00162520308
Partita I.V.A 01824480303
Codice Fiscale 01824480303
Information on the treatment of personal data
With reference to the Law 196/03 which deals with protection of privacy, you are informed that the treatment of your personal data depends on the nature of your request. For this reason your data may even be managed by external subjects whose only function is operation of the system Online - management of the computerised and telematic information-. These functions are fundamental for the carrying out of your request. The owner of the data treatment is ATS. You may exercise your rights according to Art.13 of the Law 675/96 by contacting ATS - Applicazioni Tecnologiche Siderurgiche S.p.A. -Via Chiavola, 10 - Zona Industriale | 33010 Trasaghis (Ud) | Italy.
© ATS - Applicazioni Tecnologiche Siderurgiche S.p.A. All rights reserved